Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Power of Color

I am taking a break from the studio for a bit. There are images in my head that I hope will become a new series, but they will have to wait. I am working on publishing a book that I wrote several years ago, The Power of Color. It isn't easy to create an ebook on Amazon, but that is what I want. That way I can keep the price very low and it can be accessible to everyone interested.

From the book, " Color influences how we feel and look even if we are not aware of its potency. It is around us and touches us even if we don't understand its force. The specific vibrations of each color trigger our personal energy field even if we can't see them.

Color is powerful. It affects our moods, health and general well being. 60% of a person's reaction in any situation is said to be based on color.

Color is composed of pigment and light. We are aware of experiencing more of the pigment colors than the colors of light. Scientific research proves visible light penetrates further into animal and human tissue"

This will be the cover image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.