Monday, June 10, 2013

New Link for Painting Portraits in Encasutic

The previously posted link for my latest book, Painting Portraits in Encaustic has been changed. I am sorry if any of you have tried to order it and not been able to. It is 7" x 7" and easy to manage in your studio. There are 88 pages showing 2 different approaches to encaustic portrait techniques. I showed it to a artist friend of mine - a constructionist, and she said, " Even I could paint a portrait following this." That was very good to hear.

Please let me know what you think about the book.



Here is the new link:http://www.blurb.com/b/4375616-painting-portraits-in-encasutic.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE PURCHASED ESCHWANS BOOK AND FOUND IT INVALUABLE IN CREATING NEW WORKS,IT CONTAINS A FOUNTAIN OF IDEAS AND MAKES IT ALL SEEM POSSIBLE, EVERYONE CAN LEARN FROM IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Richard. That's what I was hoping to hear.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.