Friday, September 13, 2013

Almost ready to get back in the studio

I am catching up with all the work on the computer that I need to do before I get back into the studio. Perhaps, I am avoiding starting a new series, because I know how hard it is to get into the creative zone that will inspire and guide me to make new work.

I updated my website and just finished editing my article for the Encaustic Art Institutes's winter edition of their online magazine. I felt honored to be asked to contribute. When it is published, I will share it with you.

I added 10 images of my work to the article and it was interesting to peruse some older work. Here are some of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.