Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Puebla #3


This will be the last post with photos of Puebla.
Obviously, I enjoyed my visit.

I actually got into the studio yesterday and started several paintings. I know that after a time of not creating, it will take some duds to work through. Of course I made demos for my online classes, but that is not the same as starting a new series.



View from my hotel window

Lots of iron work through out the city

Ceiling in my hotel room. centuries old, plaster and vegetable dyes

a street of artists' studios


art students
individual studios are smaller than my bathroom
Artists' union, and cafe
Installation in the jardin

no more to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.