Sunday, June 8, 2014

Gallery in the new house

We have been moving since Thursday; mostly paintings. Two wonderful friends, Connie and Ernesto,  spent most of Thursday lugging paintings out of the studio, down the stairs and into trucks. I don't want to count how many paintings were transported. I do know that I saw paintings from years ago that were tucked away in the stacks and I hadn't seen in a long time. Some still pleased me and some others will be painted over. Once settled, I want to have a sale  of some the older paintings.

This photo show the room that will be the designated gallery space. Friday the track lights were installed.

The movers come tomorrow to clear out both my apartment and my daughter Cynthia's as we are joining forces and will become roommates. The house is big enough that we each have our separate work spaces. My gallery already has the first floor coverings down. As soon as I get the stacks installed, I can get the paintings off the floor.

I hope I never have to move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.