Thursday, October 9, 2014

Still working on the same 4 paintings

Almost finished.

I worked on the image below, last night and early this morning. The more I worked, the worse it got.
This image was still in the early stages. It kept getting worse

So, when I went back to the studio, after breakfast, I got out the gesso and painted out the face. The only salvation for this painting, was to completely start over.
This gave me a sense of relief.

I went back to the paintings I was working on yesterday and put this one out in the sun to dry the gesso.

Back and forth between the paintings


The layout of the new face is above. I feel better about it already                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.