Tuesday, November 11, 2014

working on new website

I have been working for over a week on building a new website. I almost talked myself out of it until I saw that all the images of my abstract paintings had completely disappeared from my old site. I knew it would be a learning curve, so I cleaned my studio and moved my laptop to the lovely, light room, upstairs, where after the first frustrating day, I managed to put it together. It now has almost my whole art life on it. The link below will take you to the working site. I hope sometime today to have it published to my existing domain. If you take the time to look at it, please note any typos or confusion. I don't think I can see straight anymore.

.http://www.ezshwan.com/index.html

The view is restful for my tired eyes

Even on a gloomy, rainy afternoon, this is a pleasant place to work on the website 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.