Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Party is Over

We had help from 3 friends yesterday to clear out the gallery, move all the paintings and encaustic equiptment out of the gallery, patch the nail holes and paint.

Although I think I am getting too old to be working this much everyday, it certainly was a good experience; being back in the gallery business. I owned 2 galleries in the States, Cynthia has been an art dealer for 18 years and we worked well together. Many people dicovered the encaustic process, learned the history of encasutic, got to touch the glass-like surfaces of Cynthia's paintings, sign up for workshops, and buy paintings.

I don't have photos of Cynthia's sold paintings, but here are some of my sold ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.