Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Finished today

It was good t get back into the studio early today. I had been absent for a couple of days taking take of other stuff. If only I didn't have to eat, there would be no shopping, cooking and doing dishes.








I am thinking of offering a class. "Painting Portraits from Photographs". Do you think that there would be enough interest to start that live in the studio? I already have 10 online classes for drawing and painting faces. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/21068

I appreciate all the photos that people are sending to me. It seems to be time to specify what I am looking for again. No babies, small children, grinning smiles, small, or cloudy snapshots with lots of background. I will choose the faces that have interesting character and clear details.
Please keep sending photos 

I am still getting photos that are too small and without enough details.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.