Monday, May 11, 2015

Color change





It is difficult, if not impossible to discern eye colors in most of the photos that are sent to me. I should have asked for a clear description of the color of the eyes. Photos flatten the image and sometimes people have adjusted their image, making getting a likeness more difficult.

I made a color correction in the eyes of these two faces.


 I took the day off yesterday and enjoyed Mother's day with one of my daughters and a dear friend.

Agnes and Cynthia at Nirvana

Mother and Daughter        

Beautiful location

We spent 3 hours here, enjoying the beauty, although the food was a disappointment




This adorable baby was at the next table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.