Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Fifty Faces Book is ready

The book is ready. It can be previewed by clicking on the link below. I will have a few copies at the show in June.

 http://www.blurb.com/b/6240665-fifty-faces

I am excited to have a wonderful commission. A darling friend will have a special, large painting of herself to celebrate and remind her of her strength and renewed love of life.

I will also take orders for portrait commissions that are the same size and style of the 50 faces. If you want to buy your portrait, I accept dollars, pesos of PayPal. $425 each + $45 shipping to the States or Canada.

If you will not be in San Miguel de Allende for the show in late June, please make an appointment to see the faces in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.