Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cold Wax and Oil

I made 6 more portraits, but not for the show. They are cold wax and oil. A very different process. I hadn't worked in cold wax for ages and I had to re-think the process. I haven't seen many (or any) portraits done in cold wax and oil, just abstracts.
If you know of any artists working figuratively in this medium, please let me know.

The rest of this day, I will be working in the studio, cleaning and arranging for the show on Sunday. NO painting. I need a break.

Both Cynthia (Hamilton) and I will have our studios open Sunday and there will be a variety of work, sizes, techniques and prices along with champagne and pop corn






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.