Sunday, November 22, 2015

How to End A Series?

I always work in series of at least 12 paintings. I made 14 paintings in Women Who Changed The World. I have lists of more incredible women, but my gut told me, 14 was enough. I have worked for months. It was not fun anymore. Of course struggling thorough weeks of the pain Shingles didn't help. I am feeling much better now and am thinking about my next series. In the meantime, I am welcoming 2 artists this week who are coming for one day private encaustic classes. That is a good way to move on to something else.

Here is the short video of all 14 paintings:
https://vimeo.com/user20221715/review/146562085/ece8ca8972

Let me know what you think and about a good venue for exhibiting them.

I am exhaling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.