Monday, June 27, 2016

Fireworks at Dawn

 This morning I received a lovely message from a woman who had just finished reading my memoir.


"...I think it is important to write about life, the reality of a woman's life. I really had a hard time putting it down. The thread of progressing into a deeper and deeper sense of spirituality based on living a fully vibrant life was like the gold thread. I think you ought to have a copy reader fix those few words and phrases. I didn't mark them, but I noticed small errors, such as a word I could tell you meant but it wasn't spelled exactly that way. I think it would be a best seller, meaning it would reach more people. I am 72 now and am about to sell my house, not knowing where I'll live yet. I also have discovered encaustic painting. Anyway, your story is lingering in my mind as only a really good book or movie does for me. Thanks for writing your memoir and I thank Spirit for leading me to your art and to the book."

https://www.amazon.com/Artists-Memoir-Fireworks-Dawn-ebook
 /dp/B008G371SC#customerReviews 

Unfortunately there are typos and breaks in the narrative. I  know that and I can't correct them. I do not have the manuscript on my computer anymore.  I spent years writing it and going to writing groups. It was edited MANY times by me and finally by a professional editor and there are still errors. I take responsibly for some of them, but manly the mix up in formatting happened when I put it into Kindle form. That took me 18 days to get it formatted, working everyday ; I got the "how do" book and followed it word for word. I least I thought I did.

One of the errors that still makes me shutter is that I wrote "it is never to late..." That is one of my pet peeves. I KNOW it is "TOO". SO,  if you can accept my apology and just read it for the story and see some pictures, it can be purchased on Amazon. See the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.