Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Own a Piece of My Soul

I reluctantly put away the 3 paintings I was working on and began pulling older art out of the stacks. Some of these paintings were like meeting old friends again. It will be a big job getting the gallery and studio ready for my big sale, Sat. July 16 & Sunday July 17, from 1pm to 4pm, both days. Fortunately, I have my assistant to help me. First of all I will choose what paintings will be on display and make sure that they are in perfect condition. Some of the edges of the cradled boards need touch ups after being moved around in the stacks.

 I sincerely believe that visual art is the only art form where a collector can actually buy a piece of the soul of the creator. I hope many people will take advantage for this opportunity to own a piece of my soul at greatly reduced prices.

 If you are not in the area, you can still purchase a sale painting and have them shipped. At the sale price, the collector will pay for the shipping.

I've posted some of the work that will be on sale

I will get back to work on these after the sale

José Luis, my student and assistant

Lots of paintings to check

encaustic sale painting

Heavy textured encaustic

oil on board

encasutic

encasutic

oil and encaustic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.