Thursday, March 30, 2017

Process Of An Encaustic Painting, Incising and Collage

I started with a pen drawing on a white milk paint surface

I added a few coats of clear encaustic medium

Fused until smooth

I carefully cut into the drawn lines

I filled the incised lines with colored encasutic

All filled in

The excess was scraped off with a razor blade

I added an oil glaze in the background and the drawn design I made on very thin rice paper

Online Advanced Encaustic Classes

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167
Click on the above link to take you to the class videos. finished piece complete instruction are included in my online advanced encaustic techniques:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.