Tuesday, May 16, 2017

How Did I Get So Much Stuff?

The sale is over. Much of the larger furniture has been sold; many books, linens, plants, many pounds of powdered paint pigments , 3 of the metal topped studio tables and several paintings, some of which I posted below.

As for the powdered pigments, I am beginning to believe that I will never be rid of the thalo blue and green. I was very careful when transferring the powders into smaller containers, they were all in 1 lb bags. I wore gloves and a mask and they still managed to get everywhere as well as under the mask. Everything I touch in the studio now turns my hands blue or green. I hurry to wash my hands, but the blue and green ghosts live on.

I am going through every drawer and shelf, tossing or giving away all unnecessary supplies. It is cleansing and messy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.