Thursday, January 18, 2018

Painting Portraits in Encasutic

setting up the hot palette and preliminary drawing

I have created and posted my encaustic online class, Painting Portraits in Encaustic. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/134921  It is an hour and 27 minutes of instruction, and step by step painting of a face in hot wax, encaustic. It is not slick. It is like standing next to me in my studio and watching me work. The whole class is $75 U.S and can be watched over and over.

If you have no experience in portraiture, you can learn the simple basics of drawing a face; how to measure and lay out the features from another class. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/21068

There is a Face Book page for the participants in the class to post progress, share and ask questions. If you have ever wanted to paint faces in encaustic, here is your chance. After you have purchased your workshop, contact me so I can add you to that Face book group. ezshwan.winding@artbyezshwan.com
Here is the portrait from the class







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please leave your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog.